Wednesday, October 19, 2011

"Un tros de fang" - Mishima

Song: Un tros de fang
Written by: David Carabén
Artist: Mishima
Album: Set tota la vida (2007)

"A Bit of Clay"

You don't know how you make me feel,

like a puppet outside the box,

so little, insignificant.

In your hands, a bit of clay.

You don't know how you make me feel
,
like an idiot, who counts the time lost

between a we'll see each other soon and a today I can't.

You don't know how to recognize in me

what I've got in gold, it seems like a tin can to you,

I wrinkle and I'm oxidizing

What I find sweet sours you

and to draw out the foolishness that was burning us

I want to be drowning.

You don't know how you make me feel,
You don't know how you make me feel,
You don't know how you make me feel...

No comments:

Post a Comment