Wednesday, October 19, 2011

"Irreals" - Anegats

Song: Irreals
Artist:
Anegats
Album:
Mons diferents (2005)

"Unreal"

Unreal like a dream are the prints that you left in my heart
And the theft of the morning that you left, I want to melt,
I want to grind the memory to powder,
because this taste you've left me is so sour.
Oh! Mother, mother, sweet mother, advise me. No! No! No!

Why does this happen to me? Why does resentment win over me?
Hate and love join hands
You've stolen my life and I...I don't want to live on deceptions.

And this is because a grey veil prevents me from seeing that star that wants to wane
And I want to sing "Coses d'ahir"* to you, to be more certain
that, to me, you are like a lighthouse that guides a lost sailor on the blue sea,
blue and green like your eyes. No! No! No!

Why does this happen to me? Why does resentment win over me?
Hate and love join hands...
You've stolen my life and I...don't want to live on deceptions
I don't want to live on deceptions

No! Those little eyes, so tiny,
They're looking at me...and they're killing me.
From the East your perfume reaches me
Anachronistic loves, they were sweet, magical, but...unnatural.
Those were a few days that go on for an eternity
And what could have been? Shit, don't think about this anymore,
look, you've got the brightest star in the sky.

Why does this happen to me? Why does resentment win over me?
Hate and love join hands...
You've stolen my life and I...I don't want to live on deceptions
I don't want to live on deceptions,
I don't want to live on deceptions...

*Song by the same group from the 2004 album "Illenc"



No comments:

Post a Comment